Admissions / Inskrywings
MIDSTREAM COLLEGE PRIMêRE SKOOL / PRIMARY SCHOOL
Afrikaans en Engels is die twee amptelike onderrigtale van die laerskole. Aanlyn aansoekdokumentasie is egter slegs in Engels beskikbaar en u dui op die aanlyn Toelatingvorm aan vir watter onderrigtaal u kind se aansoek is.
Afrikaans and English are the two official languages of instruction at the primary schools. Online application documentation is available in English only and you indicate on the online Admission Form what your child’s language of instruction should be.
Application enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org / 012 940-9122
Please ensure that you have all the following documentation ready in pdf or jpeg format before you apply online (scan as individual documents and name accordingly):
FINANCIAL DOCUMENTS (FINANCIAL POLICY & DETAILS FOR ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) BELOW MUST BE SIGNED BY PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCOUNT. IF NOT, APPLICATION WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Important: Please note you must complete the online process as you cannot save and return to the form at a later stage.
Please DO NOT complete form in All Caps or All Lowercase. Please use Sentence Case.
Please ensure all documents are signed.
Online application link: MIDSTREAMPRIMARY
- Copy of Birth Certificate of learner
- Colour photo of learner (passport sized)
- Copy of Identity documents of both parents
- Valid Proof of Residence (MES User Account)
- Proof of payment of (non-refundable) administration fee of R400
- Copy of Medical Aid Card
- Report from previous school. (Applicable for learners transferred from other schools. NOT FOR GRADE 1)
- Transfer card from previous school. (Applicable for learners transferred from other schools. NOT FOR GRADE 1).Issued by the previous school on last day that learner attends school.Please submit on first day at Midstream College Primary
- Any Legal documentation regarding learner (if applicable)
- Signed TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ADMISSION (MC001E)
- Signed FINANCIAL POLICY (MC002E)
- Signed DETAILS FOR ACCOUNT DEPARTMENT (MC003E)
- Signed FINANCIAL CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE (Applicable to learners transferred from other schools and NOT FOR GRADE 1 APPLICATIONS) (MS004E)
- Signed AFTERCARE FORM (if applicable) (MS005E)